Correctly daub as many Bingo squares that are available to score as many Bingos as possible.
In Bingo Bingo!, you get to play the classic game of Bingo, but with power-ups that help you score even more points.
If you have played Bingo before, either on a computer or in the real world, there are just a few differences about WorldWinner's Bingo that you need to know before playing:
- The winner is the user with the highest score, not the most bingos
- The faster you daub a correct square, the more points and power-up boost you will get.
- Power-ups will help you unlock new ways to play, including free balls, free daubs and even a score multiplier.
Each game is two minutes long, in which balls will be called that match the squares on your board. There are 75 balls in total, but not all will be called. If you have the ball that is called on your board, you can daub that to mark it as yours. The faster you daub that square, the more points you will get. Also, your power-ups will charge more the faster you correctly daub a score. You will get a score penalty for daubing a square of a ball that has not been called, but you will not lose power-up charge.
You begin each game with up to 3 cards that have random squares assigned to each. Once you have a Bingo (which is one of the following: 5 vertical daubs, 5 horizontal daubs, 5 diagonal daubs or a daub in each corner), you will be able to tap the Bingo button to score mega points!
- To daub, just click the square of the letter/number you want to claim.
- Once you have a power-up in the bottom left corner, you will be able to activate it which will give you a big gameplay bonus. You can hold up to three power-ups.
- If you have a Bingo available, click the Bingo button for more points.
There are only 2 ways to score points in Bingo Bingo!. You can daub for points and claim a Bingo for more points. If you have more than one bingo available, you can tap the bingo button to earn a Multi-Bingo.
The game ends at the end of the 2 minutes, and the player with the higher score wins.
- Daub: 100 points
- Bingo: 1,000 points
- Multi-Bingo: 300 points (per Bingo)
- Wrong Daub: -100 points
- Blackout Bonus: 2,000 points